- Try to nurture the qualities of Mutaqeen.
- Taqwa (God conciousness) should reflect in our speech, actions, manners, dealings and worship.
- Get rid of stubbornness and ego.
- Love of dunya, lies, deception, ridicule, and hypocrisy ate the qualities of munafiqeen.
- In case, we find any one of these in ourselves, we must make sincere dua to get rid of it and apt good qualities.
- Nurture good habits especially loving Allah subhana’wataAllah, truthfulness, honesty, respect and love of akhirah.
- Worship Allah in order to be saved from the punishment.
- Acquire knowledge in order to get guidance and avoid the pride.
- Knowledge should be acquired in order to act on it.
- Seek help through patience and salah in every difficulty.
- Strengthen Allah’s khashiyat (love and humbleness ) in oneself.
- Be patient in trials and difficulties hoping for reward by Allah subhana’wataAllah in Akhirah.
- Worship Allah alone without declaring any partners with Him.
- Maintain good relations with patents, relatives, orphans and poor people.
- Kind and gentle speech.
- Be regular in salah.
- Pay zakah.
- Samai’na Wa’ Ata’na – say I hear and I obey at every command of Allah subhana’wataAllah.
- Love and respect Allah’s friends.
- Believe that Allah is all powerful and mighty and no one can hurt us with magic without His permission.
- Respect the scholars and Majalis of knowledge (halaqa) and pay attention to what is being taught.
- Forgive the ones who create trouble for us due to jealousy and evil nature.
- Focus on salah and charity if one fears the trials.
- Do every deed at the level of perfection for Allah like a Mohsin.
- Correct our intentions and deeds for Allah’s sake.
- Pray salah, do zikr and recitation in masjid.
- Record the quran beautifully.
- Make dua that may Allah chose us and our progeny for His work, propagation of His Deen.
- Focus on the quality of the deed instead of quantity and make dua that may Allah accept those from us. Ameen.
- Be content at every decision of Allah subhana’wataAllah.
- Advise (wasiyysh) our children to live their lives as true muslims and to die as a Muslim.
- Our actions, manners and charger should be of one who is a muttaqi ( Allah conciousness ).