Surah Al Anfal Ayahs 41 to 75
- [8:41] Wealth should be distributed according to the rules set by Allah. Whether it’s booty or any kind of wealth it all belongs to Allah. A fifth share is assigned to Allah, and to the Messenger and remaining four are for mujahideen.
- [8:43-45] Seek Allah’s help, be patient and steadfast during difficulties. Sometimes there is khair in them. The problem usually is huge but Allah lessens its effect on His servant so that he can deal with it according his capability. Remember Allah with dua and tasbeeh when you fear people or situations. Stay away from mutual disputes.
- [8:48] Sometimes we feel so “good” and strong and we feel like no one or no hardship can overcome us – this is from shaytan who is trying to make you forget about Allah. Always know you are completely dependent on Allah, even for a new shoelace.
- [8:50] Make dua your soul will be taken by the angels of Mercy and not by the angels of Punishment.
- [8:53] Stay away from sins, ungratefulness, complaining and forgetting your obligations, for if you do all that, mercy and blessings of Allah might cease to reach you.
- [8:58] Stay away from being treacherous whether to Muslims or Non Muslims. Allah doesn’t like the traitors.
- [8:63] Only Allah can bring hearts together. For example family members who’ve become enemies, turn to Allah and ask Him to soften the hearts. Chosing sides, trying to manipulate or even bribe others won’t work; in the end it’s only Allah who brings the hearts together.
- [8:64] Ask yourself: is Allah really sufficient for me or do I keep seeking other people or other means in times of hardship? Am I satisfying myself with posting “statuses” on social media or with the remembrance of Allah?
- [8:64][8:66] Follow the teachings of your beloved Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wasallam) as it is the key to gaining Allah’s way and Love.
- [8:66] Be Patient as Allah always helps those who are patient. He withholds something from you only to give you more.
- [8:72][8:74] The one who left their houses for the sake of Allah are known as “Mujahideen” and one who aided and gave them shelter are “Insaar“.
- [8:74] For those true believers, who did migration and those who helped these migrators, is forgiveness and noble provision.
English Compilation: Sr. Mariam Anwer (Quest for Paradise)