There are Duas in Quran and Hadith that one can make in the days and nights of Ramadan and Laila-tul-Qadr. However, these Du’as are not restricted to be made only in Ramadan. As always, one can make Dua at anytime of the year.
For your convenience, here i have few examples of personal, relevant Duas you can make in these remaining days of Ramadan, Insha Allah. It would be ideal to print this list (or have it on your phone) and keep it handy. Likewise, please add to your list anything else that you would like, especially that which your heart desires.
Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem, Ya Rabb al Alameen.
1. Oh Allah, please forgive me for all of the bad that I’ve done, and I continue to do. You are so Merciful and kind, please forgive me, and help me stay away from all that’s wrong.Ya Afu, Forgive the sins that I don’t remember and the sins that I didn’t even consider as sins. It’s so hard for me, and I’m so weak but You are the Strong. Please increase me in sincerity.
2. Oh Allah, I beg You, please guide my parents and siblings toward You. Do not let them die without realizing who their Lord is. Let them see the truth and help them resist the pressure of friends who try to turn them away from You. Ya Allah, you are Al Ghaffaar. Forgive them, and grant them good health. Ya Rahman, me a sadaqa jariyah for my parents. Ya Allah Reward them in the greatest measures in this dunya & akhirah. Ya Allah Elevate their ranks and grant them Jannah al Firdaus.Ya Allah Make me coolness of their eyes in their old age.
3. Oh Allah, please guide my neighbors, towards You. Please guide them to the right path.
4. Oh Allah, make every single aspect of my life be for You and in service of Your Creation. Please remove all false intentions that I have. Ya Allah Remove the love of this world in its degrees & forms from my heart.
5. Ya Wahab, Grant me death with the shahadah on my tongue. Expand my grave for me and illuminate it with light. Preserve my record in Illiyeen and Lighten for me the questioning of the grave, Ya Kareem, Grant me death in a state of Ibadah, resurrect me in the same state and my Rabb, please keep me free from fear, anxiety and terror of the Day of Judgment.
6. Oh Allah, Grant my book in my right hand, make me among those who show their books to others with happiness. Make me successful in the Meezan.
7. Ya Allah, let me love You as You deserved to be loved, and let me fear You as You deserve to be feared, and let me leave this world serving Your creation for Your sake.
8. Oh Allah, increase me in beneficial knowledge, but let this knowledge be with sincerity, not seeking fame, glory, status, material wealth. Let this knowledge serve Your cause in a way that You accept, and let it benefit humanity. Oh Allah, guide me to seek this blessed Deen (religion) from those who are sincere, who possess the correct Islamic knowledge, who are moderate and gentle, who are not harsh or impatient with me, and who understand where I’m coming from, my situation as a Muslim in this country, living in this world today.
9. Oh Allah, bless our scholars and leaders who are striving to establish Islam in this world on the balanced path of Your beloved Prophet. O Allah, bless all of those who have taught me about You and Islam.
10. Oh Allah, give me the ability to forgive all those who have hurt me in word and deed and please Oh Allah, join our hearts.
11. Oh Allah, please guide my children and all children. Protect them my Lord from all of the evil influences that are around them. Give them friends who will strengthen their faith and help them stay on the Straight Path. Ya Allah Save our children from the impact of our mistakes in their lives. Ya Allah, assist us with physical & emotional strength to be a good parents & example to our children. Ya Allah Make our children the coolness of our eyes and make them sawaab-e-jaariya for me & my spouse.
12. Ya Allah Protect our children from harm, sicknesses, disbelief, haraam and destruction. Ya Rabb, Grant our children success in Deen, duniya & Aakhirah & grant us a lineage of righteous offspring until Yawm al Qiyaamah. Ya Allah Make them of those who establish Salah and prostrate only to you.
13. Ya Allah Make our children workers for Your Deen, hafidhul Quran, da’ees, imaams, scholars and shaheeds.
14. Oh Allah, please grant my family/friends who are waiting for the gift of “children”.. Please grant them Saleh children who will grow up to be a source of Mercy for them.
15. Oh Allah, please help me stay away from Haram in achieving the best of this world.
16. Oh Allah, guide and protect our teenagers who need Your Help and Guidance from all of the temptations of sex, drugs, alcohol and all of the other Harams in our society.
17. Ya Allah Give me the strength to be steadfast throughout the trials I encounter. Oh Allah, don’t let me ever turn away from You, no matter how many trials and difficulties You test me with.
18. Ya Allah Protect my family from evil, calamities, enviers & the shayaateen from man & jinn. Ya Allah Reward my spouse Your best reward for her/his striving for my family. Ya Allah save me & my entire family from the Hellfire & make us enter Jannah al Firdaus Aa’laa without being accounted.
19. Ya Allah Shield, increase & protect the love/mercy/barakah between me & my spouse for as long as we live. Bind us together with love. Do not let shaytan break our bond.
20. Ya Allah Forgive the sins of those who have passed away in my family & the Ummah – young & old.
21. Ya Allah Unite the hearts of those undergoing family/marital difficulties.
22. Ya Allah Guide me towards performing good accepted deeds for Your Sake only. And Help me to attain khushu’ & ikhlaas in my ibaadah.
23. Ya Allah Help me get closer to you as my end draws near. Ya Allah Make me love You, Your Prophet (pbuh), Your Deen, Your Quran the way it deserves to be loved. Ya allah Increase my iman, tawakkul, yaqeen in You. O Allah Increase me in Taqwa, Make me of shakiroon (grateful slaves) and Oolil Albaab (People of sound understanding).
24. Ya Allah Grant me a soft heart & content with Your Laws. Ya Allah Make the Quran be my companion in both worlds.Ya Allah Guide me to the siraat mustaqeem until my last breath, never be deviated in shirk, kufr or bid’ah. Ya Qaadiru, Make me among the muhsineen, muttaqeen, mukhliseen, the sabiqoon fil ilm.
25. Ya Allah Favour me with the ability to do tazkiyah of my soul throughout my life journey.
26. Oh Allah, please get my (father/brother/husband/ name of any person) out of this horrible debt that is burdening him. Please give him means that are to get out of this as soon as possible, so that we can face You on the Day of Judgment free of all debts.
27. Oh Allah, open a way for brothers/sisters to marry as soon as possible. Let them marry who is sincere and devoted to You and who is compatible with them.
28. Oh Allah, cleanse my heart of the sicknesses of arrogance, malice, jealousy, hatred, self-admiration, show off, envy and pride and let me die as one of the sincere, humble Muslims.
29. Oh Allah, open a way for me to make Hajj and umrah with my family again and again.
30. Oh Allah, all of my brothers and sisters who are suffering for Your sake through torture, violence, in jails, etc., around the world please forgive their sins and grant them Paradise. Oh Allah, help orphans and poor wherever they are and Forgive the Muslim ummah -the living and the dead. Bless the Muslims. Grant victory to the oppressed. Fill their hearts with Eman. Ya Qawiu, Ya Azizo, Bring the downfall of those (modern day pharaohs) oppressors & Relieve those who are deprived, burdened, oppressed, in debt. Ya Allah Protect my brothers & sisters across the warzones & from the persecution, rape, slaughter, humiliation.
31. Oh Allah, bless whole Muslim Ummah with tranquility and love, and end their hardships specially muslims from Syria, Egypt, Palestine, Pakistan, India, Kashmir, Srilanka .. (the list is endless).
32.Oh Allah, please help brothers give up smoking this year but only You can make it easy.
33. Ya Waliu, be the Helper of Single mothers and Widows.
34. Oh Allah, protect us against fitna of grave, Dajjal, Yujuj & Majuj, the last Day and Hell fire.
35. Ya Rahmanu, Expand my grave and illuminate it with light and Ya Allah Make my grave & barzakh a peaceful, cool abode.
36. Ya Allah Grant me the Shade of your Arsh on Yawmul Qiyaamah. Ya Allah Give me my record of deeds in my right hand and make my mizaan (scale) heavy with the good deeds.
37. Oh Allah, make us amongst the Sabiqoon as mentioned in Surah Al Waqiyah also make us worthy so we will drink water from the fountain of Al Kauthar from Prophet’s ﷺ hands on Day of Judgment.
38. Ya Allah Ease my crossing of the Siraat & Qantarah (bridges before Paradise) with the speed of light and more.
39. Oh Allah, lift the veils from the eyes of those who have been deceived into seeing Islam as something bad because of ignorance and media stereotypes.
40. Oh Allah, bring all humans closer to You and each other. Please do not make us Muslims a test for them with our misrepresentation of Islam because of our bad behavior. Oh Allah, save humanity from being its own enemy. Protect Your creation from oppression.
41. Ya Aleemo, Help me understand, write and speak Arabic
42. O Allah, Help me maintain good ties with my relatives
43. Ya Ghaffaro, Help me see my faults and cover it from others
44. Ya Raz’zaqo, Bestow me with wealth to spend in your way
45. Oh Allah, help me stop my bad habits of eating and talking too much. Grant me soft speech, protect my tongue from lying, backbiting, hurting others.
46. Ya Allah, Do not let others humiliate/oppress/mock/take advantage of me
47. O Allah, Help me be courageous and take correct decisions. Grant me correct Aqeedah, excellent memory and understanding of the deen with daleel
48. Grant me modesty in clothing and speech in front of non Mahrams.
49. Oh Allah help me leave behind a legacy with humility.
50. Ya Shaafio, Grant your perfect cure to those who are sick and give them beautiful Patience.
Ya Allah, O my Allah, Ya Rehman, Ya Rahim, Ya Kareem, Ya Sattar, Ya Ghaffar, Ya Qadir, Ya Sami, Ya Aleem, Ya Zuljalaali Wal ikraam be rahmatika astaghees.
Ya Allah I turn to you in repentance, in submission. I beg you plz fulfill my duas. Ya allah Forgive my sins, a complete forgiveness that leaves no trace. Ya allah Forgive my transgressions of Your Commands & the violations of the rights of people. Ya allah Grant me victory over my shortcomings, Reform and upgrade me Ya Kareem. O Allah, accept my duaas, ibaadah & deeds. Ameen Ya Rabul Ala’meen