Suggested schedule for the Day of Arafah In sha Allah:
1. Sleep early the night before to strengthen yourself for the special day.
2. Wake up before Fajr for suhoor.
3. Make wudoo, while consciously remembering that your sins are being washed away til the last drop of water.
Pray at least 4 rakat of qiyam and make du’aa for your deen and dunya in your sujood. Cry to Allah, showing Him humility and ask Him to give you tawfeeq on this great day, and thank Him for making you of those who would experience this special occasion.
4. Spend some time (10-15 mins at least) making Istighfar before Fajr, to be like the righteous whom Allah described as “seeking forgiveness before dawn.”
5. Repeat after Fajr adhan and make du’aa. Pray Fajr. Sit in your prayer place and do your morning adhkar. Make tasbeeh, tahleel, tahmeed, and takbeer. And as the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal laahu alaihi wa sallam) advised, increase in “la ilaha illallah, wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulk wa lahul hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadeer.”
6. 15 minutes after sunrise pray 2 rakat of shurooq. This all amounts to the reward of a complete Hajj and umrah. So do not waste it!
7. If you’re able to stay awake by all means, do so and do not waste a single minute. If you need to sleep, take a nap for an hour with the conscious intention of energizing yourself for the worship of Allah.
8. When you wake up, make wudoo and pray at least 4 rakat of duha. Then recite lots of Quran and make the dhikr mentioned above in breaks in between.
(Make dhikr after Dhuhr as you prepare food or as you do what is absolutely necessary)
9. After Asr, say the evening adhkar. Then recite Qur’an again til about an hour before Maghrib. At that point, make LOTS of du’aa til Maghrib, while having yaqeen that Allah will answer. (Preparing a du’aa list ahead of time helps!) Beg that the day will not come to an end except that Allah has forgiven you all your sins and written you of those He has freed from the Fire.
Don’t forget the Muslims suffering all over the world.
Remember as you break your fast that your du’aa at that moment is accepted.
May Allah grant us all tawfeeq on that day.
Takbirāt of Tashrīq
The Takbirāt of Tashrīq are:
Allāhu Akbar, Allāhu Akbar, Lā ilāha illallāhu wallāhu Akbar, Allāhu Akbar, Walil lāhil hamd
“Allāh is the Greatest, Allāh is the Greatest. There is no deity besides Allāh and Allāh is the Greatest. Allāh is the Greatest and all praises are for Allāh only.”
It is wājib for every adult Muslim to recite these Takbirāt of Tashrīq audibly once after every fard salāh from the Fajr of 9th Dhul-Hijjah (Wednesday 23rd Sep 2015) to the ‘Asr of 13th Dhul-Hijjah (Sunday 27th September 2015) total of 23 salāh.
• Mas’alah: Women should not say it loudly but softly.
• Mas’alah: Takbīr should be recited immediately after concluding the fard prayer.
Forwarded by Sr. Maleeha